Talk about one heck of an information ‘leak’! Yes, the official listing for the Pokemon X and Y strategy guide is now available on Amazon and confirms an absolute ton of features from the game! Here’s the description:
• A complete walkthrough of all the Gym Badges and through the Hall of Fame!
• A guide to where to find hidden items, TMs and HMs, and special Pokémon—with a location index!
• Hints on the best ways to use Roller Skates, ride Pokémon, and challenge Gym Leaders!
• Detailed information on all the new game features, from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Super Training and Pokémon-Amie!
• Helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the PSS and online play!
• An updated type matchup chart that includes the all-new Fairy type!
• Pullout map to guide you through the Kalos region!
As you can see, there’s a lot of stuff there that the official site and announcements only merely hinted was returning, all of which is now basically confirmed off the bat. Hall of Fame? Seems like the old Elite Four and Champion structure will return from the earlier games. TMs and HMs? Yeah, looks like some of those rumours (about the latter being got rid of) are a piece of crap. And what’s this whole ‘Super Training’ thing all about anyway?
So there you have it. The official strategy guide confirms that much of the same structure found in the older games will indeed return in Pokemon X and Y. Thank you for spoiling all this stuff guide description writers!