Nintendo Gives Out Rarest Ever 3DS XL for Pokemon Tournament Prize!

Want this awesome Pokemon X and Y 3DS XL shown in the post screenshot?  Well, good luck with that, since it’s the rarest 3DS system ever made.

How rare?  Only ONE will ever be made.  And it’ll go to the sole winner of the Pokemon Dragon King Tournament, complete with the winner’s name printed on the console itself.  So for the source (and my random views on the subject), head inside and keep reading…

So that’s the design.  If you want to see it in a bit more detail, here’s a bigger picture of the system:

Pokemon3DSXL

Looks pretty damn badass, doesn’t it?  Yeah, I can just say that whoever manages to win this tournament will absolutely love this one of a kind 3DS system, especially with that kind of artwork printed on the back and the amazing colour scheme used in general.

I also assume it’ll fetch a pretty penny if it ever ends up on eBay or the likes, since a one of a kind system that never had additional units made seems like something you’d expect to see in a high end auction house.

So yes, behold the best 3DS XL design in recent history, and one that’ll never be seen again due to its limited production ‘run’.

Do you want this special system?  And if so, how much would you pay for it, if the tournament winner ever stuck it on eBay or Yahoo Auctions?

Source:

Liveblog

Notify of
guest
6 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Niknique
Niknique
6 years ago

Speaking about rare 3DS’s there’s this person at my school who plays his pikachu 3DS during school. Do you how much those things go for?! He’s putting wear on an item that could get him 2 3DS XLs and some games! Ugh… Putting my complaint aside, this 3DS looks badass! But I prefer Shiny Charizard Y 😛

Dixon8
Dixon8
6 years ago
Reply to  Niknique

… maybe he plays it because he bought a 3DS to play games on…

Niknique
Niknique
6 years ago
Reply to  Dixon8

Pikachu 3DS’s go for around $400 right now, I’d rather keep in the box and sell it later for even more. But I guess everyone is different.

Dixon8
Dixon8
6 years ago
Reply to  Niknique

I got a Yoshi XL and I play it all the time. I guess I just don’t want to sell mine later on.

Churze
Churze
6 years ago
Reply to  Niknique

Eh, I don’t mind getting even a rare 3DS like that scratched up. Wear and tear adds a nice personality to the system if you ask me, and lets you enjoy it more because you aren’t always worried about damage.

Except if the internal screens scratch.
I was going insane because I somehow got a small but highly noticeable (3D 24/7) scratch around the middle of the top screen of my Zelda XL. Luckily, I learned that screen protectors remove scratches. Now you can’t even notice.
Also, do you mean this kid just plays in class (just wondering).

Niknique
Niknique
6 years ago
Reply to  Churze

Yeah he plays it everyday, so it’s bound to get dropped or get scratches. But in the end it’s his choice after all. I guess I was just upset because I personally wouldn’t pass up the chance to sell it and get 2 3DSs (mainly the yoshi one and maybe even a smash bros 3DS if one comes out) and still have money left over 😛