Finally Nintendo releases an official Mario level editor! Super Mario Maker lets fans build their own Mario levels and share them with others across the world, utilising various enemies and gimmicks from both classic and new games in the process.
With four art styles based on the original, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World and New Super Mario Bros as well as an array of features including Amiibo compatibility and custom enemy attributes, Super Mario Maker lets you build the Mario levels of your dreams.
- Play a near-limitless number of Mario levels created by Nintendo and players around the world.
- Create your own Mario levels by using the Wii U GamePad controller touch screen to add enemies, blocks, pipes and more.
- Break the conventions of traditional Super Mario gameplay by blending enemies, traps and items into unexpected twists, like Piranha Plant-shooting cannons, power-up-tossing Lakitus, or even Hammer Bros. riding on Bowser while bouncing on trampolines…
- Touch control, instant editing and a robust online ranking and search system makes creating, playing and sharing a seamless process .
- Switch between four distinct themes, each with different art styles and features: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. U.
- Transform into different characters at random with the new Mystery Mushroom item. Expand the roster of possible characters by completing 100 Mario Challenge mode or tapping compatible amiibo. • Tap a 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo figure to the Wii U GamePad controller to add a Big Mushroom power-up to your course! • Each retail copy of the game will come with a special booklet that offers fun ideas for designing courses.